Where have we been in the last week?
Well in here. The office. The place we play, create, work, edit, love, and inspire ourselves. They place where we hang out… A lot. And since we are in here so often, I figured it would be a great time to show you in detail about what makes our office feel like home to us.
Because let’s be honest, we spend a lot of time in here. Here is the break down of what we love and where it is from on our office.
- Studio Workflow Board & Frame (odd sized DIY frame but Ikea’s is great)
- Wall Organization & Colored Pens | Ikea & Target
- DIY Office Desks | How to Blog post
- Frosted Glass Dry Erase Boards | DIY but similar available at Ikea
- Window Curtains | Ikea and Window Curtain Rod | Target
- Wingback Chair (Craigslist find & DIY Recover) | Grey Cashmere Throw | ‘B’ Pillow (DIY)
- Glass Teardrop Light
- Wall Mount Magazine Rack
- Jackson Metal Tub Chair | World Market
- Val spar Wall Paint | Hematite
- Val spar Wall Paint | Snowcap White
- Magazine, Paper & Box Storage (Pictured below) | Ikea
- Shelving Storage Unit | (Pictured Below & Wall Mounted in Closet) | Ikea
You can check out the DIY of our B Pillow | Here on our Old Blog
Antique Library Wire Basket | Craigslist find
Hand Blown Glass Goldfish | Reminder to Dream Big
Thank you for letting me show you where I hang out most of my days!
Looking for more info or want to check out our Client Meeting Space? Head over to our Studio Page on the website or our detailed Blog Post on the Meeting Space. Thank you for allowing us into you lives, and spending time with us in our home. We are so excited with the couples we have been able to have in our space so far this year, and can’t wait to continue to hang out with you all!
Melissa Beck is a professional Wedding Photographer and Engagement Photographer who has been featured on several blogs and publications.
Melissa Beck Photography is a Wedding Photography Studio specializing in Modern Wedding and Engagement photos in Maine, New England, Kennebunk, Portland, Freeport, Falmouth, Yarmouth, Cape Elizabeth, Denver,Colorado and the Rocky Mountains.
Contact Melissa Beck Photography to be your Maine and Colorado Wedding Photographer today.